Ingredients: Tulsi, Rose petals, Jasmin Green tea, Gun Power Green Tea, Ginger, Turmeric, Pippali, Plantain, Back Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Cayenne, Cloves.
All the ingredients are considered to be highly therapeutic by the Vedic ancient texts, and confirmed by recent scientific research. Green tea contains small amount of caffeine.
- Stimulates digestion and increases assimilation
- Improves appetite, energize and refreshes
- Removes and burns Ama (deep seating water and lipids soluble toxins)
- Helps to mediate essential functions and balance in whole body
- Rasayana (anti-aging, promote longevity, glow, color and texture of skin, intelligence, memory)
- Balances the three doshas (Vata, Pita, Kapha).
- Provides nourishment and restoration of equilibrium for the 7 dhatus (7 bodily tissues).
- Helps balance body weight
Directions: ?-1 TSP with 6-8oz. boiled water, steep 10-15 min, strain use 2- 3 times